Thursday, September 20, 2007

psychics and headaches

Hi,
I've been reading about people who are having psychic experiences and also headaches or even migraines. I know I'm not the only one who does. I have no idea why, but I have a theory...or theories. Since everything is energy, and there is electromagnetic energy in the body, I think I get an overload of this energy. The human body doesn't know how to cope with the energy overload. It isn't really an overload, but since we aren't use to it, we (our bodies) don't know how to handle it. Ergo! Headaches are to alert us to the fact that we are getting too much energy. Whenever you have pain, it's to alert you that there is a problem. So headaches are a warning system. When you're psychic, you're extremely sensitive to energy patterns. Something has changed the rhythm or frequency of our energy field, or 'brushed up against' our energy field, thus alerting us to things most people don't see. So if we were to dissipate the excess energy, would that relieve us of the headaches? I don't think so. It just doesn't work that way. We need the extra energy. And even so, we are drained sometimes. We all have a personal frequency, and when we are brushed up against, we take on the frequencies of others, regardless of the plane of existence in which they live. When our frequencies merge with another being's frequency, there is a blending of energies.
I read a 2 page book the other day, it is about the white or golden colored flame deep within one's heart, and the feeling of joy and of freedom. You combine them together and the feeling is so great. I felt as if nothing could stand in my way of doing things. Hey, I tried it and it worked for me.
I need to relax more, and stop letting stress get to me. One of the ways I relax is in a medium hot bath. Pour a little Patchouli oil into the water with floral or musk, or ocean scented bubble bath. Light a few candles, and some incense of the same scent...it should all be harmonious. Play a little David Arkenstone, David Sanborn, or Flute music, sit there and smoke a cigarette while drinking a hot tea with lemon and sugar. Lay back and do my mental exercises, which are also good for meditation. Imagine my body floating in a sea of white light, with the light pouring into my heart chakra. After a few minutes, change the light to a sparkling white sacred light and do the same thing. Then I'll do a few others. By the time I'm done, I'm so relaxed I almost have to drag myself out of the bath. After the bath, unless I have company I'm going to study awhile, either on the web or with a particular book. Of course, the books I now have?....I've outgrown them all. lol...So either I get new books or...write my own. Which I've often thought about for a few months now, writing what works for me.
I know it seems as if my post tonight is disjointed, but it isn't. And I don't have the answers yet. When I know, I'll let you know. Until next time...
Peace,
ravnone1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been noticing this too, a lot of people are having headaches or migranes lately. You need to know how to relax, to get the tension out of your system. A nice soak in the tub, or a massage, or just a beer or glass of wine can do wonders for the psyche. People have too much stress in their lives, it's not healthy. Glad you found a way to release it, and were willing to share.

All the best,
G in New Mexico