Friday, November 9, 2007

an update

Hello All,
I'm still here in Charleston and I'm doing well. I have the apartment almost up to spec...mine. I'm happy and doing exactly what I want. I'm beginning programming again, as well as getting ready to do some work on computers. I'm also getting ready to study plants and their respective properties. I'm also getting ready to learn the metaphysical and medicinal value of them. Also, getting ready to learn how to make candles and essential oils. That is quite a diverse schedule, but it will keep me busy.
And then there is Wolf and Sheppie. They make quite a pair. I enjoy their company. We do have some interesting intellectual conversations, about many things. Soon he'll be teaching me German and Russian. He's into programming as well so I can pick his brains on that subject as well. We have so many things in common, and we each have so much to learn from the other. He has truly went out of his way to make this home to me, as well as himself. Before it was merely a place to 'hang his hat', now it's becoming a real home. Once in awhile someone enters your life who really makes an impact on you, someone who touches you deeply, this is what's happening to Wolf and I. Personally I am glad, as is he.
That's all the updates for now, except that I'm working on updating my web pages.
peace and love,
ravnone1

No comments: