Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a few things I'd like to say

Hello to everyone,
Or should I say good morning, since it's 2:59 am est. No matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Since I left KY, I've been happy. I'm happy inside anyway, but happier sometimes than at others. Yesterday I had a really bad migraine that kept me in bed most of the day and evening. I have no idea why I had one yesterday, I just did.
You know, one of the things that piss me off is when people expect things of me they have no right to expect. If I'm uncomfortable with whatever you're doing and can't get it resolved, then I leave. It's not working out. There is no other explanation needed. PERIOD!!!
Some of my pet peeves:
Men who are wimps.
Useless men, useless women.
People like the anthonys in Orange county, FL.
People who always whine about things but don't care enough to do anything about it.
People who try to stand in the way of others who are trying to 'better themselves.'
We're all connected, whether anyone likes it or not. You can't do anything without it affecting someone or something else.
I'm tired to death of trying to explain myself to people. Well guess what? I JUST AM and that's all the explanation you need. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me. I AM and I'll keep being me.
Later and peace people,
ravnone1

No comments: