Sunday, January 12, 2014

Updated my blog, as well as photo, etc...

Do you ever wonder what etc means when you read something such as the title of this post? In this case it means that I have too much to say to put it all in the title. I have updated my LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Brandyourself, and POF profiles. I not only added an up to date photo, but I updated the actual profile. There were areas that sorely needed a makeover and I figured it was time.
Speaking of time, it's also time that I add a professional profile to my website. I'm in the process of doing just that.
From my homepage, there will be a link to my portfolio. On the portfolio page there will be links to websites I've designed or 'built', as well as links to articles I've written and graphics I've designed.
You can see my Brandyourself.com profile here.

No comments: