Sunday, March 15, 2015

Christmas stories and others

I just finished reading a book that had four (4) Christmas stories in it. Yep! It's March. So who cares? Christmas spirit is supposed to be for year round.
I like Christmas stories becasue they give one such hope. And that hope often helps to build faith, especially when miracles happen. If your hope doesn't materialize, then either you doubted in your heart or God had a better plan.

I also like Christian stories of different kinds, especially those which make you think. You can usually learn something from them. I also usually learn something about myself. I strive to be ever closer to Jesus day by day. For me, in anything, it's either all or nothing. I give it all and that is true for anything I put my hand to.

There are people who will say differently, but they're just naysayers. What they think is their business, but until they look inside my heart, they know nothing about me. Only God can rightly and justly judge a person.

May God bless and keep you all.

No comments: